Friday, November 17, 2006

More OJ Please?


Remember when O.J. was just a drink? Those were the good old days. On November 27th and 29th, Fox is going to air the OJ-sponsored special called OJ Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How it Happened. When you're driving on the highway and suddenly traffic builds up due to an accident up ahead...the worse the accident is, the slower you drive by it. The same phenomena is going to happen when this tv special airs because it has a certain "I shouldnt look but I have to" appeal.

This two hour segment will allow OJ Simpson to reveal to Judith Regan and the public how he would have killed Nicole and Ron IF he actually did commit the crime. Of course, we dont realllly believe he did, not a famous football player like himself. Mike Darnell, Fox's executive Vice President of alternative programming, says "This is the definitive last chapter in the Trial of the Century."

Frankly this hypothetical admittance while admitting that he's not actually admitting to anything is just slightly disgusting. When I saw this article I was in disbelief that something like this would actually be allowed to happen. It's an interesting way for OJ to position himself to the public. I really can't imagine that this doing any good whatsoever. I'd be surprised if it doesn't hurt his reputation even further. I'm very interested to watch the special and report on the reactions it gets from the public.


  • Adrants
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home